Quick survey - for everyone’s benefit

Simon Chapman

Oct 20, 2019, 10:13:59 AM10/20/19
to vfx-platfo...@googlegroups.com
Hey all - I’d really appreciate it, if as many of you could fill out this survey. We’re trying to get some background info from other studios and freelancers, and align on some thoughts. Please fill out, and share with others also.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JPFB5MX

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Simon Chapman
Global Head of Software | MPC
SIMON

CHAPMAN
Head of Software
127 Wardour Street, London, W1F 0NL
+44 20 7434 3100
moving-picture.com

Colin Doncaster

Oct 21, 2019, 8:32:26 AM10/21/19
to Simon Chapman, vfx-platfo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Simon,

The survey sent is about stock libraries in the VFX industry, was that the correct link?  I was expecting something a little more software oriented.

Thank you

On Oct 20, 2019, at 6:45 AM, Simon Chapman <simo...@moving-picture.com> wrote:

Hey all - I’d really appreciate it, if as many of you could fill out this survey. We’re trying to get some background info from other studios and freelancers, and align on some thoughts. Please fill out, and share with others also.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JPFB5MX

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Simon Chapman