CY2024 Finalized

Nick Cannon

Sep 5, 2023, 1:00:27 PM9/5/23
to vfx-platform-discuss
I'm happy to report that VFX Reference Platform CY2024 has been finalized, full details are at https://vfxplatform.com

No changes from what we shared at the User Group and BoF, other than the new versions of OpenEXR and OpenColorIO being confirmed after both teams released new versions last week. Congratulations and thank you to them for sticking to the agreed-upon schedule.

Confirmation of versions for OpenSubdiv and OpenVDB will follow by early November pending the timely release of new versions.

As always, in the event there are any late requests for changes to CY2024 then we will bring them to this group for feedback and only adopt them if there are no strong objections.

Thank you to the whole community, and particularly the Working Group, for the great input, feedback, and support this year.

Nick