Sharing experiences on covering environmental issues (with Harry Surjadi - our collegue)

Tran Thi Thuy Binh

Sep 10, 2021, 2:25:27 AM9/10/21
Hi folks

I hope you stay safe and healthy. Get to know Southeast Asia Rainforest Journalism Fund Coordinator Harry Surjadi! Harry will share his 20 years experience in covering environmental issues. He will share his experiences on how to understand environmental journalism, how to do the reporting plan that creates impact, and other experiences through real examples of the reporting, especially the forest issues. Time: Sep 23, 2021 10:00 AM (Jakarta/Bangkok time) Register to join: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAvcOysrzsvHtFNyLi5dDqCk8E3DGXKyQLj

--
Tran Thi Thuy Binh (Ms.)