Important updates to our data protection terms

Google Ads

Aug 15, 2022, 3:29:34 PMAug 15
to sup...@virtualflybrain.org
Google Partners

Important updates to our data protection terms

Dear Partner,

You’re receiving this email because you are listed as a primary data protection contact or an admin or legal manager of a UK-based account of a Google ads and/or analytics product.

We are updating the Google Ads Data Processing Terms, Google Ads Controller-Controller Data Protection Terms, and Google Measurement Controller-Controller Data Protection Terms (the “Google Ads Data Protection Terms”). These changes are primarily for compliance with the UK GDPR, specifically to allow the same Standard Contractual Clauses (“SCCs”) to be used for international transfers of UK personal data as are already used for EU personal data.

What happens next?
You do not need to take any action. If any of the Google Ads Data Protection Terms are already part of your contract(s), these updated versions of the Google Ads Data Processing Terms, Google Ads Controller-Controller Data Protection Terms, and/or the Google Measurement Controller-Controller Data Protection Terms (as applicable) will automatically apply to your use of the relevant service(s) from September 21, 2022.

You can find additional information relating to the SCCs at this site.

This email relates to Google’s ads and analytics products. If you also use other Google products, such as Workspace or Cloud Identity, this email does not affect your use of those products, and you may be contacted separately.

Sincerely,

The Google Team

You have received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about important changes to your Google product or account.

Google
© 2022 Google Ireland Ltd,
Gordon House, Barrow Street,
Dublin 4, Ireland.