Re: Public FlyEM Connectome data?

Dr Gregory Jefferis

Oct 1, 2018, 5:09:54 AM10/1/18
to Emmett McQuinn, sup...@virtualflybrain.org
Dear Emmett,

Thanks for your interest. Please see:

https://catmaid.virtualflybrain.org/

for the currently available larval and adult Drosophila EM volumes. Note
that although the image data is all publicly available, the number of
reconstructed skeletons that are available is currently only a small
percentage of the total. If you are interested in 3D web technologies
and connectomics, you may also be interested in

https://github.com/google/neuroglancer

and development currently happening for

https://v2.virtualflybrain.org/

Best wishes,

Greg Jefferis.

--
Gregory Jefferis, PhD Tel: +44 1223 267048
Division of Neurobiology

http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/group-leaders/h-to-m/g-jefferis
http://jefferislab.org
http://www.zoo.cam.ac.uk/departments/connectomics