A Quick Question About Your Resource Page

PJ

Jul 30, 2019, 9:44:07 AM7/30/19
to sup...@virtualflybrain.org
Hey,

I was searching for some information on brain health this morning, when I came across your excellent resource page: http://www.virtualflybrain.org/site/vfb_site/usefulLinks.htm.

I just wanted to say that your page helped me a ton. I would have never found the http://fruitfly.inf.ed.ac.uk/braintrap/ without it.

Actually, I recently published a guide on nootropics last month. It’s an in-depth guide on natural ingredients (based on scientific research) and how they can be used to help protect and optimise your brain.

It is completely unbiased and does not pitch any products.

Here it is in case you’d like to check it out:

Be limitless: An Ultimate Guide To Nootropics (NEW RESEARCH)

My guide might make a nice addition to your page.

Either way, thanks for putting together your list of resources and enjoy the rest of your week!

Best Wishes,

Paul Jenkins MSc
Founder of DNA Lean