Link to virtual flybrain

stau...@staff.uni-marburg.de

Nov 7, 2019, 5:50:13 AM11/7/19
to sup...@virtualflybrain.org
Dear ladies and gentlemen,

the group of Prof. Homberg (Marburg, Germany) is working on a new
website design and would like to include an external link to the
Virtual Fly Brain
(http://www.virtualflybrain.org/site/vfb_site/home.htm).

Ideally, a representative picture or logo would serve as visual anchor
for such an external link. Therefore, I wonder if you could (1) send
an appropriate picture/logo to me and (2) allow us to use this item as
visual anchor for the link to the "Virtual Flybrain" site
(http://www.virtualflybrain.org/site/vfb_site/home.htm).
I assure you that we will NOT use this picture for any other purpose.

Thank you very much for your kind consideration and help!

Best regards,

Erich Staudacher

%---------------------------

Dr. Erich M. Staudacher
Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty for Biology
Dept. Animal Physiology, AG Homberg
Center for Mind, Brain and Behavior
Karl-von-Frisch-Str. 8
D-35032 Marburg