Brain volume

uras...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 8:21:42 AM2/2/18
to VFB support
Hi all,

I am a PhD student at the University of Nottingham and currently working with Drosophila AD models.

I was wondering if you could help me to find some data regarding the brain volume (or measurements at least) as so far my research has been unsuccessful.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Giuseppe

Robbie Court

Mar 20, 2018, 3:52:13 PM3/20/18
to VFB support
Hi Giuseppe,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Our standard adult brain volumes are located here: https://github.com/VirtualFlyBrain/DrosAdultBRAINdomains

The voxel size is given and should be applied correctly to all NRRD files.

The template folder has the whole brain neuropil in various formats. Segmented neuropils are located in individual and combined domains. All images are in the same image space so the same voxel size applies.

Hope this helps,

Rob