Error in downloading brain template from Virtual fly brain

Deepanshu Singh

Jul 18, 2024, 9:10:01 AM (9 days ago) Jul 18
to sup...@virtualflybrain.org
Hi,

I hope this email finds you well. I am not been able to download 3D template brain from the virtual flybrain website. Could you please help me with this?

Thank you,

Best,
Deepanshu

Deepanshu Singh, PhD
The Soller Lab
School of Biosciences
University of Birmingham,
United Kingdom
B15 2TT

Robbie Court

Jul 23, 2024, 5:21:17 AM (4 days ago) Jul 23
to VFB support
Hi Deepanshu

The download links are in the term info Downloads section at the bottom when you first load the template alone this will be displayed or you can navigate the the template in the Layers tool or by clicking the links in the Aligned To section when images are selected.
for JRC2018U:
https://v2.virtualflybrain.org/org.geppetto.frontend/geppetto?id=VFB_00101567&i=VFB_00101567
Downloads
Mesh/Pointcloud (OBJ): VFB_00101567_mesh.obj
Slices (Woolz): VFB_00101567.wlz
Aligned Image: VFB_00101567.nrrd
Note: see source & license above for terms of reuse and correct attribution.

I hope this helps if not let me know what you're trying.

Thanks,

Robert Court
VirtualFlyBrain.org