I haven't received follow-up information or confirmation e-mail after I registered the "Hacking the connectome Workshop"

陳文傑

Feb 23, 2021, 7:49:17 PM2/23/21
to sup...@virtualflybrain.org
Dear VFB:

My name is Wen-Jie, a Ph.D student in Academia Sinica, Taiwan. I intend to attend the "Hacking the Connectome Workshop" on March 2nd and 3rd. I think I signed up for this workshop on 18th January. I expected that I could receive a confirmation email or follow-up information but I haven't. I'm worried that I may not be able to attend the workshop if my registration is not confirmed or I don't receive access to the workshop. Can you help me out ? Thanks a lot and thank you for holding this wonderful workshop.

Wen-Jie

miri...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2021, 9:25:48 AM2/24/21
to VFB support
I received an email on 11/02 saying I did not get a place so perhaps as you have not heard anything this mean you have!