Tony

1 view

Allan Fish

Aug 31, 2018, 7:25:03 AM8/31/18
to VFB
I tried to send this yesterday but it bounced.

Tony called me yesterday and asked me to update the list.  He kinda bounces
between good days and not so good days.  The day before had been pretty good,
but yesterday was a rather bad one.  Keep him in your prayers. The best news
is that his pain level is reduced from what it had been.

Allan

--
Allan Fish
Greenwood, IN

Phxflytyer

Aug 31, 2018, 9:55:47 AM8/31/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com
That is good to hear. We will keep him in our prayers.

Sent from my iPad

Thank You,
Alan Di Somma
Mesa, Az.

Some mistakes are just too much fun to make only once.
> --

J Balmer

Aug 31, 2018, 10:06:37 AM8/31/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com
Tell him he's in our prayers & I plan on driving down when he's up for it.