(From Tony). Fwd: Tried to send, Bounced

1 view

Allan Fish

Jul 14, 2018, 8:25:41 PM7/14/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Anthony Spezio <bamb...@yahoo.com>

Subject: Tried to send, Bounced

I want to thank all for the cards prayers a d good wishes. I still have a long way to go to recovery.
My tying days are about finished but I had a good 30 + years of it.
I will be staying on the list but will not be active. I still have about another month in the nursing home.
Arkansas Tony

Phxflytyer

Jul 14, 2018, 9:30:38 PM7/14/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com
Allan:

I sure would appreciate it if you would tell Tony how much love I have for him. Please tell him he is in my prayers.

Sent from my iPad

Thank You,
Alan Di Somma
Mesa, Az.

Some mistakes are just too much fun to make only once.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.

Rene Zillmann

Jul 16, 2018, 2:52:26 PM7/16/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Tony,

best wishes from Germany

Klara and Rene

p.a. no answer needed

Michael Bliss

Jul 16, 2018, 11:54:46 PM7/16/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com
Our hopes and prayers are with him. We want him well and around for years to come.

Mike
--
Mike Bliss