Bad news and Great news.

Allan Fish

Jul 31, 2018, 2:41:05 PM7/31/18
to VFB
Tony Spezio called me today.  His bad news was that he had to have a toe
amputated on Saturday.

His great news was that the surgeon felt the foot did not need to be
amputated.

He is still in the hospital at the moment.

Allan

--
Allan Fish
Greenwood, IN

Phxflytyer

Jul 31, 2018, 3:25:25 PM7/31/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com
Well great news.

Sent from my iPad

Thank You,
Alan Di Somma
Mesa, Az.

Some mistakes are just too much fun to make only once.
> --

Jack Harford

Jul 31, 2018, 3:40:27 PM7/31/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com
That's good to hear Al

keeping Tony in the prayers

Tight lines,
Jack

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.

Rick Zieger

Jul 31, 2018, 4:11:11 PM7/31/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com

Better than what I thought I might read.

Rick
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vfb-mail-u...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.

Neville Gosling

Jul 31, 2018, 5:02:49 PM7/31/18
to VFB
Yes, much better. My father was shot by the rear gunner of a German bomber in North Africa during WWII.  One bullet hit him the the foot and the second bullet went through his leg glancing the bone in the process. He was in danger of having his leg amputated but the subsequent swelling and infection subsided just in time. He did lose his entire big toe which was amputated. He is still alive today at 102 years old and the loss of his toe did not stop him from enjoying a normal life.

The moral of this story is “Tony don’t stop doing want you want to do!”

Neville (Nev) Gosling
BC  Canada

Joyce M Westphal

Jul 31, 2018, 5:26:49 PM7/31/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com
So glad that Tony only lost his toe.  Prayers for  him continue.  Joyce

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.

J Balmer

Jul 31, 2018, 7:24:19 PM7/31/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com
That's actually great news. Tell Tony I'll loan him one of mine if he ever needs it😊

Chuck Alexander

Jul 31, 2018, 9:47:00 PM7/31/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com
That is great news. Chuck

Aug 6, 2018, 7:01:44 AM8/6/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Allan, Hi Tony - if you read this.

That's great knows for me. My son broke one of his toes some days ago -
while we were traveling in B.C. -and said not that bad, if he has to
select a part of his body to loose, he would select a toe. He was a bit
in danger to loose the toe, as it was not clear if the necessary blood
vessels are still ok. It went ok.

From that experience, the news about Tony are good.

Best wishes

Rene