Tony Spezio update

Scott Bearden

Aug 20, 2018, 10:21:18 AM8/20/18
to Virtual Box Fly
Hi everyone,

I am cross posting this from bamboo rodmakers list from yesterday. Keep Tony in your prayers:

"Texted with Gina this morning, and Tony has had surgery. Originally were going to take a toe but complications required the surgeons to take his lower leg up to mid-shin. Gina reports his vitals are stable as of 10:42 MST today, 8/19/18.

-Don Smith"

Regards,

Scott

Rick Zieger

Aug 20, 2018, 10:26:44 AM8/20/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the info.

Rick

Aug 20, 2018, 10:46:13 AM8/20/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com

So sad to hear, but glad he’s otherwise ok.

Aug 20, 2018, 9:35:34 PM8/20/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com
I am so sorry, but know his life is more important to us and him. Praying for him and that he will quickly get a prosthesis and rehab.  Do you have a current address?  Thanks. Joyce

Neville Gosling

Aug 29, 2018, 1:26:18 PM8/29/18
to VFB
Is there any update on Tony since Aug 20?

Neville Gosling

Rick Zieger

Aug 29, 2018, 4:53:26 PM8/29/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com
from the SowBug facebook page yesterday.
Saw Tony Spezieo late this afternoon, and he was doing great! He is is good spirits, and extremely positive......he said " I've got two rods to finish!" His ...son Bob said they will move his bench upstairs and cut it down to a height that he can get along with when he gets home. The steward brought his dinner in about 5:30, but Tony opted to have it taken to the dining room so he could dine with the other residents. All in all, I was very pleased with how he is doing at that point in time...continue to keep him in your prayers!

Some mistakes are just too much fun to make only once.