Tony Spezio update

Allan Fish

Jul 1, 2018, 2:45:23 PM7/1/18
to VFB
Tony is currently having some pretty severe complications.  He's been in the hospital for a week and will likely be in for at least another week then will have to go to a nursing home for rehab.  He preferred that I not go into details on the list.

He has some requests for everyone:

1)        NO CALLS TO HIS HOME -  Dot is getting overwhelmed with local calls and she is not in the best of shape either.
2)        NO CALLS TO HIS CELL PHONE AT THIS TIME - he is having trouble talking and breathing and it totally exhausts him.
3)        NO E-MAILS  AT THIS TIME -   Tony has no access to e-mails while he is in the hospital.  The last time he was in the hospital, he had received so many e-mails that he wasn't even able to read them and doesn't want that to happen again.  He hopes to be able to use his laptop once he gets in the rehab facility.
4)        NO CARDS AT THIS TIME - they would have to go to the hospital and then get transferred, or they would go to his home and someone would have to go out there to get them and then bring them to him.

After Tony gets moved, he will let us know the best way to contact him.

If you pray, he appreciates being kept in our prayers.

Allan
--
Allan Fish
Greenwood, IN

Gary Webb

Jul 1, 2018, 3:18:33 PM7/1/18
to vfb-mail
Thanks Allan for the update on Tony. He and Dot are In our prayers.
Gary L Webb

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.

Neville Gosling

Jul 1, 2018, 3:24:15 PM7/1/18
to VFB
Thank you Allan for letting us know and yes, I will keep Tony & Dot  in my thoughts and prayers.

Neville
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.

Jack Harford

Jul 1, 2018, 4:06:39 PM7/1/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Al . . . Sending prayers . . .

Phxflytyer

Jul 1, 2018, 4:29:20 PM7/1/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com
TNX Allan. He will be in our prayers.

Sent from my iPad

Thank You,
Alan Di Somma
Mesa, Az.

Some mistakes are just too much fun to make only once.

On Jul 1, 2018, at 12:18 PM, Gary Webb <glwran...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Allan for the update on Tony. He and Dot are In our prayers.
Gary L Webb
On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 1:45 PM, Allan Fish <afi...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.

Michael Bliss

Jul 1, 2018, 8:38:12 PM7/1/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com
Please keep us informed.  He is one of the worlds good guys.  If you talk to him let him know that we care and are praying for him.
Mike

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.
Mike Bliss

DonO

Jul 6, 2018, 2:24:28 PM7/6/18
to vfb-...@googlegroups.com
Tony is in our prayers also.  Special man.
DonO