VexFlow not working in React-Native

Pamela Wang

Jan 24, 2024, 1:16:03 PMJan 24
to vexflow
I am building an app for music viewing using VexFlow and I can't get it to work on my iOS device. It works on web, but when attempting to open in the iOS emulator I'm getting the error "non-std C++ exception".

Does anyone know how to use VexFlow in ReactNative?

Abc Creativemusic

Jan 24, 2024, 2:01:41 PMJan 24
to vex...@googlegroups.com
I got it working in React but not React Native.

Best
Tom Bancroft
Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Jan 2024, at 18:16, Pamela Wang <pamp...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am building an app for music viewing using VexFlow and I can't get it to work on my iOS device. It works on web, but when attempting to open in the iOS emulator I'm getting the error "non-std C++ exception".

Does anyone know how to use VexFlow in ReactNative?

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vexflow" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vexflow/0c0c4658-f315-4f81-834e-fbd2a9b7ec8bn%40googlegroups.com.