Thank you to all Veterans

1 view

Ray Davis jr

Nov 11, 2023, 6:52:32 AM11/11/23
to VeteransResources
Hope you have a Happy Veterans Day.  With sincere gratitude for your service in the Marine Corps, Army, Navy, Coast Guard, Space Force, Guard and Reserve.

The United States is 247 years old, and we are Free and Prosperous in large part because of our Military and each Veteran who served.

And our calling today is as it has always been: To Protect and Defend the United States Constitution.

Together "We the people" cannot be defeated. And wherever our Flag fly's we are Home.

" The original American flag raised on Mount Suribachi, Iwo Jima, during World War II is installed in its new home at the National Museum of the Marine Corps Quantico, Va, Oct. 13, 2006. "

435205-S-IEG77-402.jpg
Link to Ragged Old Flag by Johnny Cash:

Thank you,
Ray B Davis, Jr