Never Talk to Police

Ray Davis jr

Jun 2, 2024, 1:13:15 PMJun 2
to VeteransResources
https://www.valaw.org
Veterans Resources Network

Dear Readers,

Below is a link to a YouTube video which outlines how you should "never talk to the police".

Remember that our U.S. Constitution guarantees many things, among them the 6th Amendment guarantees the right to Counsel (always ask directly and clearly for your attorney, don't say maybe, might want, could I have, but say "I want my attorney" and stop talking.)

Also the 5th Amendment guarantees the right to remain silent. So, remain silent.

If stopped by the police you must identify yourself, so show your ID. You must produce insurance and registration if in a car.  Be polite and as pleasant as possible.  But exercise your right to Counsel and remain silent.

It is the police's job to arrest and convict you.  They are not your friend, and the Courts have ruled that the police can freely lie to you when investigating a matter.

Your Editor,
Ray B Davis, Jr