FILING YOUR CURRENT ITR- FY 2023-24 (2024) & CHOICE OF BENEFICIAL REGIME OLD/NEW.

BRIG NARINDER DHAND

Jun 22, 2024, 2:46:58 AMJun 22
to MEMBER MANAGING (WEB-COORD)
Dear Veterans,

Its time to file your ITRs in a couple of weeks.

Yesterday I was in a meeting with some veterans from NOIDA who were collected by a bank representative to sort out their SPARSH Issues.  I was shocked when few of the veterans said that they will file under old regime since they are old veterans, another one said that his CA advised him the OLD regime.

On my qry from him I was told that his deductions under old regime are around 2 Lakhs, It was a shock for me that most did not even know the basics of their own finances.

We have refined our post on the subject for filing your return while our Forms 16 are awaited from  SPARSH. Please do go through the web post, take help from your children to understand the contents in case of any difficulty and avoid errors. Use the on line tool to help you to instantly calculate your taxes in one go to compare.  CLICK ON  -- https://signalsfmly.blogspot.com/2024/06/regimes.html

NOTE  -
Veterans  who are getting this mail from their friends may join us on line by submitting their details on line to us by  CLICKING HERE   -- >>     https://forms.gle/4JcGMB717bbqv1LQA

Best wishes

ब्रिगेडियर नरेन्द्र ढंड