The National Enquire?

patrio...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2009, 1:40:39 AM4/15/09
to veterans resource and advice
This is a seriously funny paper, but when they get serious they really
get it right.

How about if I try to contact them about the issue in West Virginia?

Dave

Apr 15, 2009, 6:38:50 AM4/15/09
to veterans resource and advice
The Enquirer has such a stigma attached to it, it could end up
labeling this a conspiracy theory persona.
I would be looking at compiling what information is available and find
a few Congressmen with backgrounds in supporting vets and approach
them.

Dave

Apr 15, 2009, 1:03:53 PM4/15/09
to veterans resource and advice
I would suggest Fox News over the others by far.

Thom Stoddert

Apr 25, 2009, 9:29:37 PM4/25/09
to veterans-resou...@googlegroups.com
Dave, two issues,

I know of a two journalist, one is Tom Philpot who is an excellent writer, very fair and balanced.  The other is The Veteran's Voice. I am also thinking of the Army Times.

The problem with Fox and other big names is that they get bombarded and its hard getting thier attention.

Two, please send me the issues around your VA claim.
Sorry for being out of the net for so long.
Thom