Diablo Ii Cinematics Disc 12

Madelyn Grindel

Jul 4, 2024, 12:31:05 PM (21 hours ago) Jul 4
to vestnavsperpa

hrm, sure it's not 'just working'? i remember it's install being a bit funny, swapping CD's lots. Tried flipping between a full/partial install? (partial, requiring the cd, doesnt install cinematics etc)

If you have win install, install diablo on the Win partition copy the files from all the disks to the Diablo 2 install dir, crack Diablo 2, reboot install ntfs-3g, and than: wine Diablo2.exe (without the -opengl option)

i tried to install Diablo 2 with my old discs but the cinematics disc is too worn. tried to use the online installer but i have old 16 digit keys. tried to redeem them on account management page but says keys have already been redeemed. what do i do? i really want to play D2 again.

Hello,
Good news it was able to find the CINEMATICS, PLAY DISC and INSTALL DISC! However it just flipped through the discs as fast as I could get the discs ejected and inserted. I never get to see an actual installation of the software and it was too fast even to be a copy of software from the disc's.

ALSO TRIED TO INSTALL D2 LOD
With that install I get the same error as before when trying to find the cd-rom ("Error: Unable to find the CD-ROM!") maybe this install needs the same fix as Diablo II did to find the discs?

I follow the instructions - clicking on Next in POL when it asks for the next disc, and so forth.
I've attempted the "Full Installation" with all cinematics, and just the multiplayer install, which is everything but the cinematics. Everything goes smoothly through the process of...
Insert Disc 1: Install - Works Fine
Insert Disc 2: Play - Works Fine
Insert Disc 3: Cinematics - Works Fine
Re-Insert Disc 1: Install.... this is where the trouble happens.

When it asks me to go back to the Install disc again, it does not recognize that the disc is in the drive. I've tried unmounting and remounting the CD, but no good. The installation pretty much halts and I can go no further.

I've tried copying the files to a folder on my desktop, and that doesn't work either. It won't even start the installer when I do it that way.

Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing at that point.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

In 1996, as development on Diablo continued, Blizzard acquired Condor Games. Blizzard named their Irvine, California location to Blizzard South and Condor Games to Blizzard North to distinguish their studios.[28] Around eight months before the planned release, Blizzard South were finishing up Warcraft II, and began focusing on the upcoming release of Diablo. Blizzard did not want to rely on existing online gaming services like Total Entertainment Network for matchmaking. While Blizzard North finished up Diablo, Blizzard South began development of the basis of Battle.net. According to Brevik, when Blizzard South came up to start to see how Diablo's multiplayer code would incorporate with Battle.net, they discovered then that Diablo had no multiplayer code as Brevik nor others had any idea how to write such code. Blizzard South sent employees up to Blizzard North, including Mike O'Brien, at that point to incorporate multiplayer for Diablo and interface with Battle.net over the last six months of development.[29]

I have trouble with my ps4. When I insert a disc on the drive unit, it starts spinning but after a few seconds it stops. Then it starts spinning again and stops. This continiu again and again. After a few minutes, DISC IS NOT RECOGNIZED. This happends with FIFA 14 and spiderman blueray movie.

I tried the method I saw on you tube but soon realized that I had a 1200 series unlike the one in the video mine had 2 screws and a different disc drive completely. Is there a way to fix the 1215A model?

I'm trying to play GTA 5 its installing only 30% then says unable to read disc . I went a month with out playing my game but it still doesn't work right now it's on 14% later on it's going to say disc not recognize happens with all my other games GTA , call of duty black ops3 , and uncharted 4

One thing that I remembered was that the last disc I insert before the PS4 dont take any more discs, was a dvd with a sticker on it. Well, when I open the drive unit SURPRISE, the label of that disc was stick on the spinning part and it blocks the laser from reading correctly the discs.

Tap on the top? U guys need to realise that tapping doesnt always work not for me and not for everyome. It used to work for me but it now it sounds like its reading the disc, then it goes back to the same noise and same problems. The only discs my ps4 will read is games and blu-ray disc. But any other normal DVD i have at home doesnt work. Which is funny considering it could play any movie i had a couple of months ago and i blame sony, because as soon as i updated the system is when this stuff starting happening . And before you ask ive already done all that safe mode updates and stuff but NOTHING works. Ive taken the ps4 apart in case there was a sticker, but no sticker. Im at the point where im considering changing to PC. At least i can watch a %#*@ movie that way.

As soon as I enter the disc, I start to tap semi-hard on top of the ps4 around the area where the disc is until my playstation reads the disc. Works every time. I still have unrecognized disc issues if I don't tap on it.

My problem is that my PS4 won't read blu ray disks, both game disks and movies. I've tried reinstalling the current update and rebuilding the database, hasn't worked. When I insert a blu ray game or movie, PS4 rumbles and spins for a bit, then stops, then repeats several times until it says unrecognized disk. I'm left to think the laser or disc drive needs to be replaced. Any idea? Thanks

I have had this issue and the only thing I have been able to do is eject the disc then restart with the disc ejected. It then will start spinning and if I launch the game directly after doing this I can play the game without a hitch. However if I put it into rest mode it doesn't always come out of it. If the game gets suspended it will not always play afterwards. Say I stop to watch some netflix for a bit and come back, it just doesn't want to read anymore.

Next I began messing about with applying pressure above the disc drive with my hand (squeezing the front and back together) as I inserted the disc as some people suggested knocking on the console. This did help often but not 100%.

as i mention above.. please unplug machine. Put upside down for 24 hours horizantally. After 24 hours test normal horizantal way that discs are readable or not. Playstation Pro, first generation have some problems if vertically placed and slowly fall. If you ever place your playstation vertically it maybe the reason. Mine fixed that way. Use it horizantally. I do not know new version fix that issue or the vertical panel optinal has any good, i used vertically without panel

The guy above you said its because of the update 9.0.3. Ive had this problem like a few weeks after the system update i still do and its driving me nuts im having my cousin check it by looking at the laser and disc drive

This group should contain all the retail releases that include a CD, DVD, or a Blu-ray disc relating to the game in question. Unrelated movies or TV series from another franchise should not count (i.e. if Devil May Cry game would come bundles with Resident Evil movie, it wouldn't matter because RE is from a different game/franchise, even though both are by Capcom).

Attendees will be able to purchase the standard edition of thegame for a suggested price of $59.99 as well as the specialCollector's Edition for a suggested price of $99.99. TheCollector's Edition contains the following bonus items in additionto the game disc:

aa06259810