Download Crank 3 Torrents KickassTorrents

Madelyn Grindel

Jul 4, 2024, 9:30:05 AM (24 hours ago) Jul 4
to vestnavsperpa

Share1 was a cache only share and Share2 was an array share that used the cache, the idea was download torrents and once they where completed copy them to the "Downloaded" folder and after that the mover will put them on the mechanical disks on the array.

- Not sure if it's related to the problem, but I installed + ran unraid ClamAV to scan my torrent directory. I set it to check the folder which contains the sub-folders for finished torrents, in-progress torrents, torrent files and the input/consume folder for new torrent files. ClamAV ran without error and didn't find anything. A while later I couldn't log into the qbittorrent WebUI anymore.

I'm kind of stuck and I don't know what to do, so I'm hoping you can help point me in the right direction. A few days ago all of my torrents stopped working. When I add a new torrent it immediately places it in an "Error" state and I can't find any information in either the container logs or any details of the file in the torrent client itself to help me understand what is happening. I removed the container entirely and rebuilt it (keeping all my original config files and everything) but I get the same problem.

I've just recently (over the last couple of days) started having an issue where my torrents just keep stalling. Everything has been working for almost a year at this point with no issues. All of a sudden, every single torrent stalls. If I restart the docker container, the downloads pick back up for a minute or two before stalling again.

aa06259810