2d data export faded out

304 wyświetlenia

Matthias Meißner

nieprzeczytany,
10 kwi 2013, 06:52:2610.04.2013
do vesta-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I created a structure and had its electron density modeled by VESTA. Now I would like to export a slice through that density as 2d data. The option is faded out, though (saving an image works). Is there a general trick to it? Does it depend on something I need to do beforehand?

Thanks for your attention and for this great program in general!

Sharat Chandra

nieprzeczytany,
18 cze 2013, 07:36:3118.06.2013
do vesta-...@googlegroups.com, gestatten...@gmail.com
It says in the manual, page 115,  'No 2D data files can be output on selection of style "(hkl) plane in the bounding box" in the Slice Properties dialog box.'

Matthias Meißner

nieprzeczytany,
18 cze 2013, 17:23:1418.06.2013
do vesta-...@googlegroups.com, gestatten...@gmail.com
I don't know how I missed that, because I did look into the manual. It did solve the issue through the selection of a different option. So thank you a lot!
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż
Nowe wiadomości: 0