Diagram/Photo bug

David Burton

Dec 13, 2013, 7:22:28 PM12/13/13
to ves-tech-ca...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using an Ipad 2.  When I take a picture in the photo display mode, the camera shows a black image for Diagram/Photo 2,3, and 4.
Diagram/Photo 1 works fine.  The picture is recorded, but the "viewfinder" (screen) is black making it not possible to see the subject matter.

I am using FileMaker Go.

thanks,

-david burton

Sam Richards

Dec 14, 2013, 12:04:34 AM12/14/13
to ves-tech-ca...@googlegroups.com
Is that filemaker-12? I just did a quick test, and I was able to take all photos within the ipad layout.

Also, what IOS version?

Sam.

David Burton

Dec 14, 2013, 2:27:27 PM12/14/13
to ves-tech-ca...@googlegroups.com
I am on IOS 7.0.4
File maker version is Go_iPad 12.0.2

thanks,

-david

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "ves-tech-camera-reports" group.

Sam Richards

Dec 18, 2013, 11:38:10 AM12/18/13
to ves-tech-ca...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I noticed there is a new version of filemaker GO (13), which I've tried it on a retina ipad, and it seems to work for me. The links on the site are updated.

Let me know if that works any better... also if anybody else is having the same problem, please let us know.

Sam.