Beta Release 1.1

Sam Richards

Feb 4, 2014, 12:08:46 PM2/4/14
to ves-tech-ca...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I've just pushed out a new version, in a beta branch:
https://github.com/richardssam/camera_reports/blob/beta/filemaker_11/ves_camera_reports.fp7?raw=true

This has the following changes:
  • Added a version number column to the export file, defined version as “CRIF Version” (Camera Report Interchange Format) setting the initial version to 1.1
  • Added Shoot Day.
  • Added Camera Body.
  • Changed description of Camera-Head from “Make of camera head (e.g. Red Epic).” to “Make of camera head (e.g. libra, o'conor).
  • Renamed Camera Rig to Camera Mount.
The main outstanding field is the recording format field, which I need to think about some more.

Also, we did get one report about problems using the camera on the ipad version, so if anybody is also seeing that, do please let me know.

I would be extremely grateful for any feedback on the above version, before I do the full release.

Thanks...

Sam.