Ves Camera report Login and Acct name?

OMAR NADIR

Jan 16, 2019, 11:41:06 PM1/16/19
to ves-tech-camera-reports
Hello all,
I’m a Data Wrangler and was using the VES database on a show. When I saved the file to give it to our VFX vendor, the file asks for log in credentials? Does anyone know if the VES report has a login and password??

Sam Richards

Jan 23, 2019, 10:27:35 AM1/23/19
to ves-tech-ca...@googlegroups.com
It shouldn't have anything, that seems really odd.

Sam.