Vert.x 4.* versions compatbility

Dmitrii Apanasevich

Apr 2, 2024, 3:22:02 AMApr 2
to vert.x
Are there any breaking changes between Vert.x 4.* minor versions? Can nodes 4.3.* and  4.5.*  be joined to a cluster?

Julien Viet

Apr 11, 2024, 4:11:21 AMApr 11
to ve...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

there are deprecations and breaking changes between version, you can
read them in the wiki : https://github.com/vert-x3/wiki/wiki/

There are no event bus protocol breaking changes between those
versions, so you can have different version joined in a cluster
although we recommend using the same vertx version, it might also be
impacted by the version of the cluster manager you are using.

Julien