Vert.X security topic at OCX?

Marta Rybczynska

May 21, 2024, 8:17:35 AMMay 21
to vert.x

Dear Vert.X team,

The Eclipse Foundation Security team has been closely monitoring your project, particularly impressed by the innovative security practices you've implemented. We believe that sharing your insights could greatly benefit other projects. To this end, we invite you to submit a talk proposal for OCX, a new conference incorporating EclipseCon. The event is scheduled to take place from 22 to 24 October 2024 in Mainz, Germany.

Would you be interested in this opportunity?

Best regards,

Marta for the Eclipse Foundation Security Team