GCP Platform Engineer

arun3 .recruiter

1:44 PM (9 hours ago) 1:44 PM
to arun .

Hello,

 Hope you are doing well!

 Job Title:  GCP Platform Engineer

Location: Irving, TX

Required : 10+ years

Job Description:

We are seeking a highly skilled GCP Platform Engineer to join our team responsible for supporting DevOps activities. The ideal candidate will have expertise in GCP, gcloud, and DevOps experience using Python, Jenkins, and shell programming. Additionally, knowledge of Vertex AI, Gen AI, prompt engineering, and LLM tuning is essential. The selected candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining scalable and performant GCP solutions, ensuring seamless integration with DevOps pipelines and enhancing the overall efficiency of our AI/ML workflows.

Skill Set:

·         Proficiency in GCP, gcloud, and DevOps principles

·         Experience in Python, Jenkins, and shell programming

·         Knowledge of Vertex AI, Gen AI, and prompt engineering

·         Understanding of LLM tuning and optimization techniques

·         Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities

·         Excellent communication and interpersonal skills

Thanks & Regards

Arun Sr. Technical Recruiter

KLNtek
324 E Foothill Blvd, Ste 206, 91006 Arcadia, California