Notebook | Computational Document | Embeddable IDE

Suminda Dharmasena

Jan 30, 2015, 12:34:06 AM1/30/15
to vertx-...@googlegroups.com
In the spirit of:
Is it possible to think about a notebook / computational document style interface to Vertigo. May be you can mix Ascii Doc with charting / visualisation components so you can visualise the results. Maybe can use libraries like Boken for visualisation.

If the interface for Notebook / Computational Documents/ IDE is make into a JS library this customised and embedded into other products also.

Suminda Dharmasena

Jan 30, 2015, 12:57:06 AM1/30/15
to vertx-...@googlegroups.com
Make it such that you can communicate with any charting library.

Jordan Halterman

Jan 30, 2015, 1:27:30 AM1/30/15
to vertx-...@googlegroups.com
Wow. I have never seen those! That's definitely an interesting concept, and I'm totally interested. I think we have a lot of work to do before considering that, but it's great to document these ideas.