★ Immediate Interview: Vertica Developer @ GA/TX

swetha Reddy

Aug 29, 2016, 12:58:07 PM8/29/16
to Vertica

Hi !!!!!!

This is Swetha, Recruiter from Charter Global Inc.  We have an urgent requirement for
Vertica Developer at GA/TX from one of our clients; please find the Job Description below

Please send your responses to swe...@charterglobal.com

Role: Vertica Developer

Location: Atlanta, GA/Dallas, TX

Duration: 12+ Months Contract

Job Description:

Below please find the skill list we need for Vertica team Developer:

·         Teradata (Intermediate)

·         Vertica (Intermediate)

·         Oracle (Intermediate)

·         Unix (Intermediate)

·         ETL (Intermediate)

·         Informatica (Intermediate)

·         SQL (Expert)

·         Data Modeling (Optional)

·         Bteq/vsql scripting (Intermediate)

The ETL developer will need to perform the following activities:

·         Develop Informatica mappings and mapplets to implement the business rules as per table specification documents.

·         Create Informatica Sessions and Workflows.

·         Write bteq/vsql scripts to process data.

·         Perform bulk data loads from flat files to Vertica.

·         Tune performance of Informatica sessions, identify and resolve performance bottleneck issues in source/target Informatica mapping.

·         Prepare deployment guide with all the code that has to be migrated to QA/Production environment.

·         Coordination with System Testing team to migrate the code to QA System Testing.

·         Work with System Testing and UAT teams to analyse and resolve opened defects.

·         Provide 24/7 support during the warranty period to projects after deployment to Production.

Regards,

Swetha