Direct Client: JDE Developer needed

Shruti Chowdary

Jan 29, 2015, 6:54:14 PM1/29/15

This is my first direct client requirement. Please help me with some resumes.

Location: Can work from East or West Coast
Duration: 12+ months extendible
Rate:       Open / C2C
Joining:    Someone who can join in 2 weeks time

Minimum 4 to 6 years’ experience in JDE techno functional role, more technical

            JDE Functional knowledge (related to Order To Cash, Procure              to Pay, Service Warranty and Billing)                                                      JDE Technical knowledge (Mainly Web/business services and              to guide the team in making the right code changes)

Anyone who come with CNC Deployment experience is a huge plus.

Thanks,

Shruti Chowdary