Aggregate count of Portfolio Items

Himani

Feb 20, 2017, 10:28:35 AM2/20/17
to VersionOne-users
I want to fetch the count of number of Sub-Feature/Feature present in the portfolio item(Epic) based on different status. Any suggestion?

terry.densmore

Feb 20, 2017, 2:08:51 PM2/20/17
to VersionOne-users
What version of Lifecycle do you use, Enterprise or Ultimate?

Himani

Feb 23, 2017, 4:04:07 PM2/23/17
to VersionOne-users
Ultimate, but does it affect on the API call of Epic?

terry.densmore

Feb 28, 2017, 10:58:54 AM2/28/17
to VersionOne-users

The reason I asked is because if you have ultimate this is a 15 second activity using analytics grids.  If you use grids you will be able to save the view and reuse it anytime you need it. I have attached an image as an example, you could expand the columns. I just tried to keep it concise for space reasons.
Screen Shot 2017-02-28 at 10.55.23 AM.png