Find all items that I created, regardless of status, sprint, etc.

Kim Thomas

Dec 28, 2018, 1:16:46 PM12/28/18
to VersionOne-users
I want to get a list of every item (Request, BI, Defect, etc.) that I have ever created. Is there a way to get a list where the only criteria is the value in the "Created By" field? All of the built-in options appear to restrict to the current project or sprint - I want to search the entire database. Thanks!

John.Ai...@mitchell1.com

Dec 28, 2018, 4:38:44 PM12/28/18
to versiono...@googlegroups.com

Kim,

I believe if you go to the top level backlog and filter the list view with ‘created by’ set to you and ‘show closed items’ selected you should see what you are looking for.

Regards, John

Mitchell 1John Ainsworth
Mitchell 1
Sr. Software Manager

facebook

 Toll Free: (888) 724-6742 ext. 6025 | Phone: (858) 391-5000 ext. 6025

facebook

john.ai...@mitchell1.com | www.mitchell1.com

facebookgoogle+TwitterYou Tube