How do you view stories from different projects in one storyboard?

Kathy Lewis

Feb 9, 2017, 5:31:17 PM2/9/17
to VersionOne-users

We are using Portfolio to show Imperatives, Objectives and Programs within a project folder called Objectives.    And we view all open stories for each Objective or Program view the Storyboard.   All the stories show up when they are created in the Objectives project folder, but when we try to see a story from another project folder, the stories don't show up on the storyboard.   From the other project folder, we associate the story we need to be viewed in Objectives by clicking on the portfolio item on the story and selecting the Objective or Program that story relates too.
Can anyone tell me how to be able to see stories (from another project folder) on the storyboard in the objectives project folder?
Thanks