The VersionOne Spring 2015 Release is now available. The release includes new features such as Performance Scorecards to visually track software development progress and Communities to promote agile best practices across organizations. These latest platform innovations will help organizations improve planning exercises, drive organizational consistency, and provide easier access to key metrics to help the organizations make more informed decisions.
· Performance Scorecards: Get instant access to a barometer of your key performance indicators at each organizational level: portfolio, program, and team.
· Communities: Build, maintain and promote agile best practices across teams and throughout your entire organization.
· Strategic Planning Levels: Visually differentiate portfolio-level items such as Initiatives, Epics and Features, so you can focus on information that is important to you.
· Portfolio-Level Visualization: Compare top-level initiatives or lower-level features in an epic bubble chart that allows you to configure and review different dimensions for prioritization and planning.
· Portfolio-Level Process Orchestration: Quickly distinguish higher-level planning functions from product planning activities with a new Portfolio Planning menu that includes Portfolio Tree, Portfolio Kanban, Portfolio Timeline, and PlanningRooms™.
Lastly, VersionOne now has enhanced integration support for IDE solutions with Tasktop Dev for VersionOne. View the release announcement to learn more.