QC V1 intergration

Shreyance

Aug 2, 2011, 7:14:26 AM8/2/11
to VersionOne-dev
Hi
Could anyone tell me where to find material to understand how does
this integration work ?
As what i see only the test and defect status are the fields which can
be mapped from V1 to QC or vice versa
Is it possible to configure the integration to have all the fields in
V1 being mapped to QC ??

Matthew Badgley

Aug 2, 2011, 10:08:34 AM8/2/11
to version...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shreyance,

The Quality Center and VersionOne integration documentation is available here:

http://community.versionone.com/sdk/DetailedDocumentation/QualityCenter/index.html

This describes the core workflow and how to install and configure. The integration passes back the core information required by each system; however, as you noted it is not sending the optional information between the systems. In order to pass additional information, minor changes would need to be made to the integration. We open-source all of our integrations and the QC Integration can be downloaded from:

http://community.versionone.com/Downloads/Reference%20Implementations/Forms/DispForm.aspx?ID=102

The integration is written in C# and can be easily modified/enhanced by a .Net developer.

Matt Badgley

durga kondapalli

Oct 20, 2014, 7:07:22 AM10/20/14
to version...@googlegroups.com

Hi Badgley,
 Below links for configuring and instalaltion process links are not working.Could you please share if any new links present or else can you just upload the detailed procedure on how to configure and install the qc & version one integration tool with screenshots

The Quality Center and VersionOne integration documentation is available here:

http://community.versionone.com/sdk/DetailedDocumentation/QualityCenter/index.html

Acey Bunch

Oct 20, 2014, 7:26:44 AM10/20/14
to version...@googlegroups.com
Downloads and documentation for the QC integration are now available from the VersionOne AppCatalog here: http://v1appcatalog.azurewebsites.net/app/index.html#/Details/VersionOne.Integration.QualityCenter

The old community site has been retired.

durga kondapalli

Oct 22, 2014, 5:25:27 AM10/22/14
to version...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have query,is the version one enterprise version and QC 11 are compatible for V1QC Integration.
Could you please let me know  whether they are compatible or not.

Thanks,
Durga

Acey Bunch

Oct 22, 2014, 9:20:15 AM10/22/14
to version...@googlegroups.com
Yes, the V1 QC integration will work with V1 Enterprise.

Shreyance Shaw

Oct 22, 2014, 1:05:28 PM10/22/14
to version...@googlegroups.com

It should be compatible we tried to implement the integration for qc 11.5 Once you change the otaclient.DLL to QC/alm 11  it should work. May make sure you register the DLL and make sure you have uninstalled any older QC clients from the machine where you are running the integration

ramu boj

Oct 27, 2014, 4:35:24 PM10/27/14
to version...@googlegroups.com

Hello All,

Am getting below error,

Userd Query: Reference='Custom_QualityCenterID';Owners.Nickname='qc',If i sure default query "Reference='';Owners.Nickname='qc';Status.Name=''" , 0 Test  from V1.
----
[INFO] 27-10-2014 14:03:53 Found 2 Test to send to Quality Center in VersionOne Project "TestProject"
[ERROR] 27-10-2014 14:03:54 System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8004041F): Duplicate test name 'QC V1 TEST'
   at VersionOne.ServiceHost.QualityCenterServices.QualityCenterClient.CreateQCTest(String title, String description, String externalId)
   at VersionOne.ServiceHost.QualityCenterServices.QualityCenterReaderUpdater.CreateTest(V1TestReady testData)

---

Sreejith Balakrishnan

Mar 24, 2015, 4:18:31 PM3/24/15
to version...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Does VersioOne Support ALM12.Please reply

Regards
Sreejith

Acey Bunch

Mar 26, 2015, 5:38:03 PM3/26/15
to version...@googlegroups.com
Not at this time. Current integration supports up to HP ALM 11.