Issue 32 in versaplex: "Initial catalog" dropdown in ODBC setup window gives a funny error

1 view

codesite...@google.com

Jan 25, 2008, 8:19:00 PM1/25/08
to versap...@googlegroups.com
Issue 32: "Initial catalog" dropdown in ODBC setup window gives a funny error
http://code.google.com/p/versaplex/issues/detail?id=32

New issue report by apenwarr:
When configuring a connection in StarQuery or any other ADO database config
window, we can connect to the database and "Test Connection" works okay,
but trying to drop down the "Initial Catalog" combobox complains about an
authentication error. I know it's not an authentication error since the
rest of StarQuery is working fine and running queries.

I don't actually need to list the catalogs, but the error message
should be
more sane at least.

Issue attributes:
Owner: apenwarr
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium Milestone-0.10

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings