Versaplex now compiles without warnings

Avery Pennarun

Oct 17, 2008, 12:24:36 AM10/17/08
to versap...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I spent some time today improving gitbuilder so that it can ignore
warnings during parts of the build process, then used that so that any
warnings found while compiling the "wv" directory are now ignored. I
realize this is cheating a bit, since it ignores any warnings in all
of wvstreams (and there are definitely lots of warnings there), but at
least it gets us to zero warnings in the versaplex project itself.
That means we'll know right away if anyone *introduces* any warnings
in the future.

Also, I've improved gitbuilder a lot in the meantime. Among other
things, it now tells you how *many* warnings are in a particular
build, in case you want to keep score.

See the autobuilder output here: http://versabanq.com/demo/build/versaplex/

You can also subscribe to it via RSS.

Have fun,