The supplemental draft EIS has been released!

Jim Lyne

Sep 22, 2010, 10:46:21 PM9/22/10
to Verona Road Justice Coalition
For those of you who haven't seen it yet, here it is. Scroll down to
the middle of the page for SDEIS.

http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/projects/d1/verona/environment.htm

Let's get some discussion going.

jim

Mary Mullen

Sep 23, 2010, 2:24:33 AM9/23/10
to verona-road-ju...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for letting us know exactly where the Supplemental Draft Environmental Impact Statement is posted.  I guess it wasn't up until tonight?  I couldn't find it earlier today (Sept. 22).  I plan to order a hard copy of it from Larry Barta.  Anyone can contact him to get a hard copy at 246-3884 or <larry...@dot.wi.gov>

The Dunn's Marsh Neighborhood Association will be hosting a meeting with David Liebl and perhaps others from the Arboretum to talk about effects on the Arboretum.  This will be on Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 7 pm, at Prairie Unitarian Universalist Society, 2010 Whenona Drive (corner of Crawford and Whenona).  This is an open meeting.

A couple of us are getting together at Faouzi’s Restaurant at 4245 West Beltline Highway at 10 a.m. Friday, Sept. 24, to look at the SDEIS.  Anyone can look at the SDEIS there.  Just ask at the counter.  Some of us might enjoy a snack or meal there at the same time.

Mary Mullen

Susan De Vos

Sep 23, 2010, 9:09:29 AM9/23/10
to verona-road-ju...@googlegroups.com
Are any of the local environmental groups alerted to this issue?  Showing my ignorance here ....

Susan De Vos

--
Susan De Vos
ma...@tds.net