Letters

Justine

Feb 12, 2012, 6:21:00 PM2/12/12
to Verona Road Justice Coalition
Hi all,

I am trying to locate the documents (such as letters to mayor, WISDot
etc) that are mentioned in these discussions, but I can't seem to find
them online. Any help?

Thanks!

Susan De Vos

Feb 12, 2012, 7:11:43 PM2/12/12
to verona-road-ju...@googlegroups.com
I think they used to exist. Google changed its format some months ago
and must have destroyed them. Do people have copies? I don't. Susan

Mary Mullen

Feb 13, 2012, 12:49:56 AM2/13/12
to verona-road-ju...@googlegroups.com, Connie Roderick
I have copies of the Dunn's Marsh Neighborhood Association's official input, my own, and some others’ I think.  Maybe Connie Roderick knows what happened to the Verona Road Justice Coalition group.  She and another neighbor put it up originally.

Mary Mullen
608-298-0843