Full Document that gives rationale for comments

Susan De Vos

Oct 22, 2010, 9:45:14 PM10/22/10
to Verona Road Justice Coalition
I can't seem to find here documents that provide the kind of
information I can use to comment on WisDOT's DEIS. I'm on the
Pedestrian/Bicycle/Motor Vehicle Commission and it will be looking at
the issue at its meeting next Tuesday Oct. 26, 2010. Would someone
please tell me how to find it? What other documents should I be
reviewing?

Thanks, Susan De Vos

Mary Mullen

Oct 22, 2010, 11:07:02 PM10/22/10
to verona-road-ju...@googlegroups.com
What information do you want? Are you looking for info that might be in the
SDEIS already or for information to refute what they say?

Mary Mullen
mmu...@chorus.net

Susan De Vos

Oct 23, 2010, 11:56:02 AM10/23/10
to verona-road-ju...@googlegroups.com
In an email dated Oct. 4, you say:

It references a much longer document that gives the rationale for the comments.  I will forward that document later tonight.
You never forwarded it as far as I can tell.

Susan De Vos
--
Susan De Vos
ma...@tds.net

Mary Mullen

Oct 23, 2010, 2:11:02 PM10/23/10
to verona-road-ju...@googlegroups.com, Susan De Vos
Attached is the lengthy rationale regarding the Dunn’s Marsh Neighborhood Association/Allied-Dunn’s Marsh Neighborhood Association position.  The rationale does not exactly match the letter to Mayor Dave because our DMNA president grouped some items together.  Also, the language in the letter of positions to the Mayor is somewhat or quite a bit softened from what you will see in the rationale, but the ideas are the same.

I’m attaching the letter to the mayor too, but please note that the map is inaccurate in showing a large park area identified as Dunn’s Marsh Park.  There is no such park area.  There is a small Belmar Park just south of Jenewein Road, but at least 3/4 of the area shown as park is really the Renaissance subdivision.  There may be other errors as well, but that’s the most obvious.  The map attached to the rationale is more accurate.

Mary Mullen

On 10/23/10 10:56 AM, "Susan De Vos" <ma...@tds.net> wrote:

**VerRd rationalemayor.doc
***VerRd mayor ltr.pdf