Re: [Veron VR-N7500 Google Group] Digest for Veron7500@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Murat Tologlu

Jun 14, 2024, 5:04:51 AMJun 14
to Vero...@googlegroups.com
This is great! Thanks a lot.
iPhone’umdan gönderildi

Vero...@googlegroups.com şunları yazdı (14 Haz 2024 07:40):

Erik Gaudin <erik....@banshee.org>: Jun 13 03:01PM -0400

Greeting everyone,

I want to share what i did, working !

I use the Vero-N7500 as a home station (not mobile), so didn't want to keep
an android (or tablet) phone dedicated to this device for APRS 24hrs
communication.. So i end-up with this solution

- Raspberry Pi4
- Burn "emteria" image on the SD Card (it's a Android port-out)
- Create a free account on their site and grab a free 3 licences (they
use a voucher method, documented on their site)
- Instal a "Fake" GPS APK (so my coordonate is fixed to my location all
the time). Because Pi4 don't came with GPS.. and if it's for a fixed
location.. don't need any "hardware GPS"
- Install HT application

Emteria RPI4 - For use with Vero N7500 - Instruction installation 20240613
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bHpM2WzLkQ8ZidV5zaLaoWztbKklXSBhKWfbb1YzJD4/edit?usp=sharing>
Marnoch Standen <marnoch...@gmail.com>: Jun 13 08:10PM +0100

Well done Erik.

If your on FB can you put it also on there, if not would you allow it to be
copied for others.

Min G0JMS

You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.