Hidden Feature - Cross Channel Network Option

Min G0JMS

Jan 29, 2024, 6:31:48 PMJan 29
to Vero VR N7500 Dual Radio Band
Hi All

A feature I found in the software I have 0.6.6. Beta Version Android has a crossband feature in the network channel setup.

I have not noticed it before and nobody has mentioned it. So when it entred the program I'm not sure. !!!!

It seems that when you used to setup a network channel you could select  one RF frequency but now you can select 2 (TWO) on diffent bands.

This means you can TX into the N7500 which will put into the network via the app and back out to another phone and radio on a different band VHF to UHF and UHF to VHF.

I have only tested the mono band version before, so this is an interesting step forward.

Has anybody found this and tried it?
What do you think you can nopw do with this feature ?

Min G0JMS