Re: [Veron VR-N7500 Google Group] Abridged summary of Veron7500@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 2 topics

Don Judd

Aug 21, 2023, 9:39:23 AM8/21/23
to 'Marnoch Standen' via Vero VR N7500 Dual Radio Band
Min

Thanks for your helpful responses.

73,

Don
W5MMJ

On 8/14/2023 11:40:49 PM, vero...@googlegroups.com <vero...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Don Judd <dej...@gmail.com>: Aug 14 10:38AM -0500

I just received subject gear and in the process of initial setup.  I
have accomplished bluetooth setup between my Android phone, VGC Wireless
Spkr Mic., and the RT99.

I have also registered ...more
"Marnoch Standen" <mi...@talktalk.net>: Aug 14 07:37PM +0100

I just received subject gear and in the process of initial setup. I have accomplished bluetooth setup between my Android phone, VGC Wireless Spkr Mic., and the RT99.

Make sure all BT items ...more
Michael Stenner <mste...@gmail.com>: Aug 14 05:19AM -0700

Min (et al.),

The radio does store 12 groups of 16 channels each. I can "Upload to
Device" them into channel groups 1-12 using my phone. Then, I can turn my
phone off and use the BHM-78 ...more
Luke Hopkins <lu...@sarrix.net>: Aug 14 08:00AM -0700

…….. or purchase a phone to dedicate to the radio itself……..

This is what I did (7 inch Android tablet). Mine was the opposite problem though, I am the only user but I have two radios ...more
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
7cfe7e53-383f-4c1f-8b9a-c4a171fb96a2