"Financing Your Renewable Energy Project" - March 11th, 6:30 pm.

Vernon County Energy Discussion

Mar 1, 2021, 1:21:31 PM3/1/21
to Vernon County Energy Discussion
The Vernon County Energy District Presents "Financing Your Home Energy Project."

Interested in making your home more energy efficient or producing your own renewable energy? While the up-front costs can be intimidating, there are financing options that can make these projects very affordable. Representatives from Green Homeowners United, Westby Coop Credit Union, and Greenpenny will discuss several financing programs that could help you start your carbon cutting, cost saving, clean energy project now!

When: Thursday, March 11th, 6:30 pm.
Where: Virtual event. Please use this link to register. Watch your inbox after your register for a confirmation email with a link to join the event.

We invite you to submit questions in advance to in...@vernonenergydistrict.org

Vernon County Energy Discussion

Mar 10, 2021, 11:02:56 AM3/10/21
to Vernon County Energy Discussion

Tomorrow! Don't forget to register!

Evan Blattner

Mar 10, 2021, 1:27:27 PM3/10/21
to Vernon County Energy Discussion
I think i have registered twice now.
please dont ask me to register if I already have
and if I have, then send me a link to participate please

Thanks
Evan

Be Kind.  Do Good.