Welcome to the Vernon County Energy District Google Group

wayde.lawler

Feb 22, 2021, 10:40:36 AM2/22/21
to Vernon County Energy Discussion
Thank you for your interest in the Vernon County Energy District and welcome to our google group.

We intend to use this space to let you know about Energy District projects and events. Even more importantly, we hope this group will serve as a digital forum where we can all ask questions, share ideas, and learn from each other as we work to create a clean energy future here in Vernon County

This is an informal space but here are just a few guidelines to help make it a resource we can all benefit from.

  • While members of this group have varying levels of experience with energy issues, we're all here to learn. Please ask and answer questions with an open mind! Disagreement is healthy and welcome, disparagement is not.
  • Please use a clear subject line that helps group members see at a glance what the conversation is about. E.g. "Comparison of EV models," is much better than "EV stuff."
  • Please start a new conversation for a different topic rather than introducing it as a reply. I.e. if the subject of the conversation is "Comparison of EV models," don't reply with a message about community solar farms. Start a new conversation instead. This will help group members more easily locate the information they're looking for.
  • You can change how frequently you receive emails from this group in "My membership settings." Mouse over the 4 options for more info (see attached screenshot)
  • If you have a question or suggestion, please raise it! Your ideas will help us build the Vernon County Energy District into a force for change!
Best,

Wayde Lawler
Project Coordinator, VCED

Screenshot 2021-02-22 at 09.36.38.png