newby

1 view

shaky53

Sep 17, 2009, 4:03:45 AM9/17/09
to Vernon 9/11 Truth
I first became interested in the events of 911 when my brother
told me to watch an Eric Huffshmid video called Painful Questions,
which was later renamed Painful Deceptions. Although Eric has since
been dished by some, he opened my eyes to what was not
right about 911. This was in 2003. I have since done extensive
research, purchased books and videos.
It would be nice if someday someone would allow the investigation to
take place using all the professionals available today to have input
into the investigation.....we can only hope

Michael

Sep 17, 2009, 12:53:40 PM9/17/09
to Vernon 9/11 Truth
Welcome aboard. I'm sure I have watched "Painful Deceptions", just
can't remember it. Eric Hufschmid certainly is controversial and has
been divisive in many respects. Some even claim he is a disinformation
agent. The general tactic against movements like 9/11 truth is divide
and conquer. So divisive people should always be mistrusted. That
doesn't mean they are all disinfo agents just that they could be. We
need to keep foremost the common uniting ground which is pressure for
a proper investigation. We certainly both agree on that.

shaky53

Sep 17, 2009, 4:02:14 PM9/17/09
to Vernon 9/11 Truth
We must remember that Painful Questions was probably the first
documentary
regarding 911 followed by "In Plane Site". Some of the information in
the video
is the same as Loose Change. I wasn't saying that Painful Deception
should be the bible for truthers but that it fired me up to look
deeper into the events of 911.
Painful Deceptions can still be seen
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7577672657056760447#
take a look.....it is a far cry from LC Final Cut but it does touch
the basics