Forum First Time

2EZ2B1

Sep 17, 2009, 12:08:34 AM9/17/09
to Vernon 9/11 Truth, ken_...@telus.net
I swallowed the official story lock stock and barrel until around
2003. I had heard about the molten metal at the bases of the towers
but I was totally ignorant about WTC 7. I thought to myself that it
must have been the bending of the steel. Man did I ever have my eyes
opened when I found out what really happened that fateful day.
My approach to the situation is we have 3000 cases of first degree
murder which were officially completely ignored. I will not forget the
beautiful people who lost their lives that day. I am a businessman who
is not afraid to bring this subject up to clients. In the past 6 years
I have heard a few negative comments to my position but I can count
them on one hand. I have family who think I am a wack job but I have
also professional clients whom I have had to cut the conversation
short (other business) because the were so intrigued about what I knew
that they wouldn't stop discussing the issues.
I hate knowing what I know, but I am glad I am awake.

EGJ

Michael

Sep 17, 2009, 12:51:02 AM9/17/09
to Vernon 9/11 Truth
Thanks for sharing. Its good the see you have the courage to discuss
this with others. WTC 7 is the key to 9/11 I think. Have you seen
David Chandler's lecture on how the official story on WTC7 violates
the laws of physics? See it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9Qp5QWRMQ

The real whack jobs are those who think you can violate the laws of
physics.

change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
-Margaret Mead