Large payload messages

pablo garcia

Apr 26, 2021, 12:04:14 PM4/26/21
to vernemq-users
Hi. I am testing VerneMQ for sending large payload messages (<256 MB), but i can`t send payloads greater than 200 MB. I am testing on Ubuntu 18.04 with 4GB of RAM. (max_message_size = 0).

Comparing  VerneMQ with Mosquitto on the same machinne and messages with payloads from 50 MB to 100 MB, Mosquitto is more fast in delivering those messages, there is some configuration i am missing?

Thank you.

André Fatton

Apr 26, 2021, 12:23:04 PM4/26/21
to vernemq-users
Hi Pablo,

Thanks for your message. I don't think you're missing a config. OTOH, there's probably a lot of tweaking you could do (TCP buffer sizes & more) but I can't really guide you based on 2 lines of information.
If you say "can't send payload", what exactly happens?

Best,
André